Non-fungible tokens (NFT) — the official 2021 crypto buzzword. Record sales on NFT marketplaces, amazing digital collectibles going for stupendous prices and seeing NFTs sprout out in the most unlikely of industries going from film to sports and music.
With WSOT 2021, we’re bringing NFT novelties to you, on top of an additional 40,000 USDT bonus. Take home not only the dragon’s treasures as you battle for victory, but the dragons themselves as well as the cities you fought in.
Collect, exchange or transfer them — the choice is yours!
Introducing the NFT Trove
Activating the NFT Trove is simple. All you need is a successful registration — to either the BTC & ETH Troop Throwdown or Solo Showdown!
WSOT Dragon NFTs (The Aspect of Attunement)
These rare magical creatures can only be won by the strongest of participants during the competition phase.
- Symbios: Every day at 11:59:59PM UTC during the competition phase, the top three (3) Troop Leaders and the top three (3) members in these corresponding troops can win this NFT. Each user can only get this NFT once during the event.
- Lonerr’a: Every day at 11:59:59PM UTC during the competition phase, the scoreboard leader of the Solo Showdown Profit Ranking can win this NFT. Each user can only get this NFT once during the event.
- Diraxxis: Every day at 11:59:59PM UTC during the competition phase, the scoreboard leader of the Solo Showdown P&L(%) Ranking can win this NFT. Each user can only get this NFT once during the event.
- Aquisine: Troop Leaders whose troop sizes are in the top 20 will get this NFT.
WSOT City NFTs (Conqueror of Strongholds)
Between Aug. 18, 2021, 10AM UTC – Sept. 17, 2021, 10AM UTC, accumulate points by completing tasks and use your earned points to participate in our daily NFT lucky draws from Aug. 23, 2021, 10AM UTC onwards.
You will need three (3) points for each lucky draw. If you intend to try your luck in the draws everyday, you will need to have three (3) points every day.
Here’s how you can earn points and win an NFT:
|Task||Points Earned||Maximum Earned Points per Task|
|Invite a friend to sign up for WSOT||2||–|
|Every 100k USDT in Derivatives earned during the competition||1||–|
|Every deposit of 0.01 BTC | 500 XRP | 350 USDT | 0.15 ETH | 75 EOS||1||10|
|Each level of KYC completed during the event||2||4|
Winners’ Cup NFTs
- WSOT Troop Throwdown Cup NFTs: When the competition concludes, the top three (3) Troop Leaders in the Troop Throwdown P&L(%) Ranking and its top 10 eligible members will get the Winners’ Cup NFTs.
- Solo Showdown Profit NFT: When the competition concludes, the top three (3) users in the Solo Showdown Profit Ranking will get the Winners’ Cup NFTs.
- Solo Showdown P&L(%) NFT: When the competition concludes, the top three (3) users in the Solo Showdown P&L(%) Ranking will get the Winners’ Cup NFTs
40,000 USDT Bonus Prize Pool and Gifts
Yes, you got that right, we’re giving you more. The top 10 participants who have the most number of different unique NFTs from our collection will take home a cut of the 40,000 USDT prize pool!
6,000 USDT Bonus
A WSOT-branded ergonomic Royale gaming chair
5,000 USDT Bonus each
4,000 USDT Bonus each
3,000 USDT Bonus each
What You Can Do With WSOT 2021 NFTs
NFTs will be transferred to our winners’ external NFT wallets, so they can do quite literally anything with them!
During the event period, NFT holders are also free to transfer and exchange their own NFTs with other WSOT participants. Put your best strategies forth so you end up with the largest number of different NFTs.
Join the quest of a lifetime and start raiding treasures from the dragon’s hoard today!
Terms and Conditions:
- Points are a type of one-time event currency and cannot be converted into credit.
- Users can transfer NFTs to other users who joined WSOT. Any transfers (in or out) of NFTs amongst WSOT participants will affect the NFT collection ranking.
- Please read all terms and conditions of each competition carefully. Head to the WSOT page and learn more about the event.