Traders, thank you so much for your enthusiasm and support for our first Bybit Launchpool project, BIT Pool!
Seeing that you loved it so much, we thought we’d extend it so you can get your hands on the BIT you’re looking for.
Enter BIT Pool Series 2: You can now earn up to 1,500,000 BIT when you stake BIT. Our prize pool has grown 300% from the first series!
Event Period: 00:00AM UTC on Oct. 13, 2021 to 11:59PM UTC on Jan. 12, 2022
Who is eligible?
You must complete KYC L1 verification first (individual KYC only).
Users from restricted countries (hyperlink to Bybit terms of service) are not allowed to participate in the Bybit Launchpool.
How is my daily yield calculated?
Your yield will start to be calculated on the next day (UTC) after you’ve staked BIT, and will be deposited to your ByFi Account daily once the calculation period starts.
Your daily yield = the amount of tokens you’ve staked to the BIT pool / total number of tokens staked to the pool by all participants * daily BIT prize pool
You can earn BIT over a fixed period of 3 months, or unstake them anytime you’d like.
Let’s run a quick example.
Oct. 13, 2021
Alice stakes 1,000 BIT to the BIT pool, and the total amount of BIT staked by all participants, on the same day, is 100,000 BIT.
Oct. 14, 2021
Shortly after 0AM UTC, calculations for Alice’s daily yield — rounded to the nearest integer — will start automatically.
Oct. 15, 2021
Shortly after 0AM UTC, 167 BIT will be deposited automatically to her ByFi Account based on the following calculation: (1,000/100,000) * (1,500,000/90) ≈ 167
No yield will be credited to Alice’s ByFi Account if she unstakes her 1,000 BIT before this time.
If Alice stakes an additional 1,000 BIT to the BIT pool on Oct. 13, 2021, the yield she would receive shortly after 0AM on Oct. 14, 2021 would still be 167 BIT.
The yield derived from her second staking will be credited to her ByFi Account shortly after 0AM on Oct. 15, 2021.
Note: There may be delays in depositing of yields earned.
Ready to continue your investing voyage? Get started with the Bybit Launchpool today!
For more information, please head to the ByFi Center.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Please note that only individual KYC verification is supported. Enterprises are not eligible for the event.
2. Your staked assets can be unstaked anytime. They will be auto credited to your ByFi Account immediately once unstaked. To unstake, please head to “Launchpool” in “ByFi Account” under “Orders & Trades”.
3. Your yield will start to be calculated on the next day (T+1) after you’ve staked the tokens, and will be deposited daily to your ByFi Account starting one day after the calculation period starts (T+2). No yield will be generated on the day you unstake your staked assets. Your yield will be refreshed daily at 00:00AM UTC. You will only receive a yield if it’s greater than or equal to 0.01 BIT.
4. All participating users must strictly abide by the Bybit Terms of Service.
5. Bybit reserves the right to disqualify any participants who engage in dishonest or abusive activities during the event, including bulk-account registrations to farm additional bonuses and any other activities in connection with unlawful, fraudulent or harmful purposes.
6. Bybit reserves the right to modify the terms of this event without notifying users in advance.
7. Bybit reserves the right of final interpretation of this event. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.
Disclaimer: Transfer of BIT tokens may be subject to legal restrictions under applicable laws. Under no circumstances shall BIT tokens be reoffered, resold or transferred within the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, U.S. persons, except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended. Any public offering of the BIT tokens to be made in the United States will be made by means of a prospectus that may be obtained from the issuer or the selling token holder and that will contain detailed information about the company and management, as well as financial statements.